Sunday, April 3, 2011

Book Review and Award

Wow, another wonderful review of my book at, Free Book Reviews. Please drop by and read it. Robbin gave it 5 stars at Amazon.com.

As you may know, I'm in the middle, or more precisely, the beginning of the A - Z Challenge which leaves Sundays open for awards or other news.

The lovely, Nutshell gave me this award. Thank you Nut.

The rules ask that you list 15 new blogging friends. But I'm tired and I'm going to break the rules. If you want the award, please take it. It's a lovely award and you all deserve it.



Annoucement: Just below my name at the top of my blog I have my pages. You can read excerpts from my book, The Treasures of Carmelidrium, you can also read my reviews, and the progress I'm making on the stories I'm working on under 'WIP Progress.' Plus more. So take a moment to review that and feel free to ask me any questions.
Cheers,
Nancy

14 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats on the award. Will read the first few pages of your books. Thanks for the links.

Nicole said...

Congrats on the review!! A fantastic write up :)
The Arrival, Book 1 of the BirthRight Trilogy available now

Unknown said...

What a greaet review I will have to read your excerpts. Have a great day!

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you, Rachna, Nicole and Siv for dropping by and leaving such nice comments. I appreciate it.
Nancy

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on the award, Nancy.

And on the review!

A nice way to end the weekend.


Michael

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you, Michael.
Nancy

The Words Crafter said...

Congratulations on the award and I don't blame you for breaking the rules. Ahem. I do it all the time, :)

I'm tired, too. The challenge is at 1200 now, wow.

Have a lazy and restful Sunday!

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you Words.
Nancy

Nas said...

Congrats on the review! A fabulous write up!

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you, Nas
Nancy

Unknown said...

May you gather more five star reviews.

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you, Kay.
Nancy

Denise Covey said...

Congrats on the award and the review. You must be so happy. It's a great idea to post on pages. I'll be having a good look.

Denise<3

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you, Denise.
Nancy