Tuesday, August 2, 2011

News, good and bad.

Oh, so sorry. I lost my internet connection over the weekend. I hope I didn't scare anyone.

Update on my move.

We were supposed to close the  end of July. That didn't happen. However we have found a small two bedroom apartment that will allow us to consolidate and eliminate our debt over the next couple years. I was worried about this for a long time, but now I know there will be a roof over our heads.

The bad news is that we must move quickly and there is still work to do. I hope to be back before September but to be honest I'm not sure if that will happen. I am sure that you will see me in September and I will finish the plot post. There are five or six more.

After that I will start a new writing series called, Book-Working 101. I will answer general writing questions for all of you and go into some examples and explanations about must dos to make your work exceptional. If you would like something answered let me know in the comments. This will not be an English grammar post, there are plenty of resources for that.

I hope I haven't disappointed anyone too much.

See you soon.
Nancy

19 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope the move goes well, Nancy. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Life takes precedence, Nancy. You have to do what you have to do. I think a lot of us, including me, are slogging through the summer. I just can't keep up with everything.

That's great that you'll be able to consolidate and eliminate debt. In this shaky economy--and it doesn't sound particularly positive for the future--getting rid of debt is crucial.

A small two bedroom apartment (I have a small duplex) would be a castle to so many people in the world who don't even have enough to eat. WI feel greatly blessed.

See you when you get back to bloggerland!

Your friend, ann

Ann said...

Sending you best wishes for a smooth move! Take care. Looking forward to more in Sept.

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you Alex, Ann and Ann.
Nancy

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Moving is such an all-consuming event! Wishing you the best. I look forward to more when you get settled!

Hart Johnson said...

Good luck with the move! I hope it gives you your chance to get it all sorted and settled!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

I will miss you. Best of luck with your move and please take care.

Marian Allen said...

Congratulations on finding an apartment! It sounds perfect, too. Hard to squish everything in, hard to say goodbye to some stuff. What you keep will be so precious, though.

See you in September! HUGS

Marian

Nas said...

Hi Nancy,

You will be missed! Come back soon...

All the best with the move!

Unknown said...

Best of luck with your move. Hope all goes well. Looking forward to September!

Beth said...

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck with the move and I look forward to the plot posts.

Jules said...

I sure hope this goes well for you my friend, you deserve it. I for one will miss you but I'm always here if you need anything. :)

See you in September.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Michael Di Gesu said...

Take care, Nancy ...

Moving is so stressful and your life will settled down soon.

We are sending good and positive vibes for you and your family.

nutschell said...

Good luck! Take all the time you need, we'll be right here when you get back. :)
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Susan Oloier said...

Life has a way of switching things up for people. I have been way off my writing and blog schedule this summer, but such is life.
Good luck with the move. I look forward to your new series in Sept.

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you Karen, Hart, Giggles, Marian, Nas, Mary, Beth, Jules, Michael, Nut and Susan. So many wonderful friends, I feel your love.
Nancy

Mike Ruchhoeft said...

Good luck with the move.

See you in Sept.

Carolyn V said...

Good luck with the moving Nancy! I just got back from my bloggy break and just missed you. I hope all is going well. <3

N. R. Williams said...

Thank you Mike and Carolyn. How sweet Carolyn.
Nancy