Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hi you all. I'm getting close to having the internet. Yes!

If you email me I won't see it until my internet connection is up and running.

On my way to drive my daughter to work I pass a business titled; Mike's Auto Spa. I didn't know your car and mine needed a spa treatment. How exactly do they give our vehicles a manicure or pedicure? I picture my van having a mud bath with little cucumbers all over the windshield and hot rocks along the top. Once they wash all that off then they torture my van or your car/truck with hot wax. Just so your vehicle doesn't leave thinking your mean to it they give it a nice strawberry banana smoothie with a glob of motor oil for good measure. What are we coming too? A spa for autos? Hehehe

I've been reading and writing, how about you?

Nancy

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think my sports car would enjoy a spa day.

Jules said...

Your auto spa must go with our "cell phone waiting area" at our airport. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Anonymous said...

Car jaccuzzis awesome! LOL! Glad you've been enjoying reading and writing. Me too.

David P. King said...

Reading, writing, catching up on blogging. It's been forever since I last visited. I know my auto could use a spa. :)

N. R. Williams said...

Hi Alex
I'm pretty sure my car would hyperventilate. LOL

Hay Jules, it's been forever. Glad to hear from you.

LOL Medeleine

Hi David
Nice to see you again. I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I'm online again.

Cheers all,
Nancy