Friday, October 8, 2021

Coming October 20th Scream A Halloween bloghop

 Be sure to check in on October 20 for a Halloween blog hop. The challenge is called, Scream.


In other news, I've been interviewed by RobbAuthor. To see my answers to a bunch of questions go here



And, now available everywhere, The Beginning of a Legend. A Chronicles of Gil-Lael Novella. The link is for Amazon but the e-book is free everywhere. So pick up your copy. Amazon link. 



The Rise of Lord Sinon, Book 2 in the Chronicles of Gil-Lael Available everywhere. Here's the Amazon link. 

And just for fun, here's a map!



Please visit my website and sign up for my newsletter. I promise not to be annoying and when you do, you'll receive a free short story titled: Loren's Choice. Here's the link to my website. LINK



No comments: