Monday, July 5, 2010

The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Missie, an American flutist, is thrust through a portal into a medieval world where her music empowers 'The Treasures of Carmelidrium,' and will defeat the dark powers of Renwyk, Lord of the Symberveen.

In between babysitting my two, three-year old grandchildren, (they are cousins) and keeping my sanity when the rest of the family becomes unglued, I'm finishing up a few edits and creating a cover. Soon you will be able to find this fantasy novel on Amazons kindle.

As you can probably tell, blogging is new to me. I hope you check back often to see how I progress and become a better skilled blogger. Writing fantasy is much easier since I get to invent all types of monsters and evil villains. The symberveen is a good example. They are very large, hairy, bear-like creatures who project mental nightmares to subdue their victims and carry poison under their claws and in their blood and saliva. If you're clawed by one you are sent into their nightmare world, risking insanity. But if you come from America, or anywhere in this world, and pass through the portal that connects us to Gil-Lael, (the name of this alternate world), well then, you only need to be close to be affected since we do not possess a mental shield protecting our minds from the symberveen nightmares.

Cheers,
N. R. Williams

No comments: