Sunday, May 17, 2015

Finished! The Rise of Lord Sinon

Well...sort of. The manuscript for The Rise of Lord Sinon is complete at a little over 94,000 words. The 'sort of' comes in because now I must edit.

When I write, I edit as I go, so this job is not as difficult as it is for some. I know that there is one chapter in particular that I want to write from a different character's POV, other than that, minor stuff.

I have an awesome online critique group. I have been submitting two chapters at a time to them already and many of us submit the whole ms. when it's ready so I will do that.

I am a little behind on my critiques for this group so I'll catch up before I start my own editing. Once I have edited, submitted to critique and fixed anything I need to then I'll hire an editor and look for an illustrator. I want to re-do the book cover on The Treasures of Carmelidrium too by the same artist, just so there is a flow between both books visually.

I hope to release by the end of November. Look for future announcements.
Nancy

8 comments:

mshatch said...

Congrats on finishing :)

alexia said...

Congrats!

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks both of you.
Nancy

Denise Covey said...

That is awesome news, Nancy. Glad you have an awesome critique group, so that worked out for you. I can't help editing as I go either. Not sure it helps in the long run as much gets chopped anyway.

Hope you've moved by now!

Denise :-)

Southpaw HR Sinclair said...

Congrats! That's a plan.

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks Denise and Holly
Nancy

Sandra Cox said...

Many congrats. 94K Wow. And having a good crit group....excellent.

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks Sandra.