New Years Eve: No Resolutions Here
I’m not big on making resolutions. They only get broken. So here are a few thoughts and a YouTube of New Years 2010 in Sydney, Australia.
1. I’m going to become a millionaire by writing the first ever “word verification” dictionary. Think of the possibilities. Turning non words into meaningful…well, you get the idea.
2. I have lost 31 pounds this year, and yes, it was on purpose.
3. I am moving to a far away place where no one can bug me…okay, I’m not really doing that.
4. I plan to blog even more in 2011.
5. I plan to write the next book in my High Fantasy Series. Book one is out. “The Treasures of Carmelidrium.”
6. The way to pronounce that is: Carmel-li-dre-um. Does that help?
7. I made up the word Carmelidrium so I am on my way to making that money with that “word verification” dictionary.
8. I am going to write a series of novellas too, featuring a Phoenix heroine.
9. Someone asked me how I knew they would be a novella? Because I plan it that way.
10. How big is a novella? Well, it’s at least 20,000 words and no more than 45,000 words. At least to me anyway.
11. Wait…I just realized my entire blog could be a novella. Well, I won’t do that to you.
12. I’m stopping now. I hope I made you laugh in between the true stuff. I like the word stuff, don’t you? It reminds me of cuddly teddy bears.
By the way, my blog book tour starts Friday, Jan. 7, 2011. I’ll be posting the tour schedule next week.
Happy New Year, Nancy