Thursday, December 30, 2010
Erica and Christy gave me both these wonderful blog awards. Please visit them and leave them a comment, follow and all that good stuff.
As many of you know. I am in the midst of setting up a blog book tour. So I gift these awards to anyone who would like them.
I can’t remember what comes with the “Lovely Blog Award.” But with the “Versital Blog Award I’m supposed to tell seven things about me and gift it to seven people. So grab them both if you want them, or just one.
Seven things about me….drum roll. You can skip the drums if you have a headache.
1. I am a published author! Yo ho, yo ho, a writer’s life for me. Are you jealous Johnny Depp? Probably not, you love to act.
2. I have the most wonderful blogging friends ever! I am booked for my blog tour with a surplus of interested folks so it begins late next week. I’ll keep you posted.
3. My tongue hurts. I need to gargle and kill the germs.
4. Speaking of germs…I’m sure there are too many in my home, but I am not a murderer so I will ignore that. “Honey, where’s the bleach? And the window cleaner?” Insert any cleaning supplies you like to use.
5. Being married to a man with anger issues is NOT romantic.
6. My grandson loves to play in my office while I’m working. That can be all things good and many things bad depending on his behavior.
7. We have to move. We are losing our home due to a cutback at husband’s job. Well, that is not entirely accurate. He switched jobs. I don’t know why. And because of that I can’t make the mortgage payment.
So you see, my life is wonderful and terrible all at the same time. More experience for great characters.
Take a peak at that fabulous book cover...there on your left, at the top, yeah that one. "The Treasures of Carmelidrium," is now available and in the blog book tour I will tell you what those treasures are.
Go ahead...ask me a question. If it pertains to my book, I'll try to include it in the tour.
This just in: The New Never News is doing a charity drive for two days. All they want is for you to follow and comment. That's easy enough. It's a nice blog too.